down

3.08.2012

Neon Pink

Neon pink www.jadore-fashion.com

How is everyone doing today? The weather seems to be warming up here. Well, let me just say, it warms on somedays and then switches back to cold/freezing weather. I heard the weather is suppose to reach 70 degrees today, which is great for March here in Maryland. I seriously miss warm weather. I have had enough of the cold.

Anyway, I was meant to upload this post last night, but I was so tired after class. The funny thing is that while I was working on this post last night, I fell asleep right next to my laptop with my school books next to me until my alarm went off at 5am. I guess you can't cheat sleep sometimes. :)
Neon pink by www.jadore-fashion.com

Regarding this outfit, I wore this to my friend's surprise birthday game night for her finacee. I just wanted to go with something simple, but yet edgy by pairing my victoria's secret v-neck tank top. Adding the Zara skirt brought a bit of edginess & sexiness to the outfit. I love v-neck tees--it can always be dressed up or down.
Neon pink by www.jadore-fashion.com

Wearing: Zara skirt, Victoria's secret tee, Aldo shoes (old) and bag (similar here), Macy's necklace, Michael Kors watch
Neon by www.jadore-fashion.com

black and white www.jadore-fashion.com
Enjoy the rest of your day and week!

xoxo
Stella
Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook/Tumblr

0 comments

Post a Comment