down

2.20.2012

Green + Polka Dots

Green & Polka Dots--Jadore-fashion.com
Hello beautiful people! Happy Monday! How is everyone doing today? I feel so energized because I had a day off and got the opportunity to rest, sleep in and still finished majority of my school work--Amen to that :) 

Green & Polka Dots by jadore-fashion.com

This winter has been really mild for us here in Maryland. I hope I didn't jinx it. I can't wait for spring to begin. I am really looking forward to another vacation. I can't say how much I love traveling--something about airports, planes, and suitcases just cheers me up. Until then, I can keep looking at this beautiful picture of my dream vacation Bali on my Facebook page here :) 

Green & Polka Dots by jadore-fashion.com

www.jadore-fashion.com
Acting like an old couple with my friend/blogger Nife, while our amazing friend/photographer snapped away ;)
www.jadore-fashion.com

Green skirt & Polka Dots blouse By Jadore-fashion.com
Outfit: H&M skirt & blouse, Christian Louboutin shoes, Vintage bag, MAC Rebel Lipstick
Sneak peek: Arm candies
Accessories: Bracelets from Macy's & H&M Rings, Michael Kors Gold watch
Green & Polka Dots by Jadore-fashion.com
Photographed by: PaOsin


Have a wonderful week...
xoxo
Stella
Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook/Tumblr

0 comments

Post a Comment