down

1.19.2012

Recapping

www.jadore-fashion.com

I am finally home and safe; but I am super tired and jetlagged. My original flight was supposed to leave last Friday, but due to the labor strike, my flight got canceled and rescheduled with a new flight and route. Instead of going through Houston, my rescheduled flight went through Germany and NY--the longest flight. I slept so much that I got tired of sleeping. I think I need my own private jet; who wants to buy one for me? :) LOL

www.jadore-fashion.com
Right now, I am trying to adjust back to the time zone here because Nigeria is 6 hours ahead. At the same time, I am getting things ready for my last semester as a graduate...phewwwww!

www.jadore-fashion.com
The bar and buffet -- great place to chill with friends
www.jadore-fashion.com
This picture was take while in Lagos, Nigeria at Eko hotel pool side and bar
www.jadore-fashion.com
www.jadore-fashion.com
Outfit: Zara skirt, Forever21 denim shirt, Jeffrey Campbery shoes, H&M hat, Michael Kors watch 
www.jadore-fashion.com

Have a lovely weekend and thanks a lot for stopping by...
xoxo
Stella
Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook/Tumblr

0 comments

Post a Comment