down

7.22.2011

It's ready to open

My handmade items online shop is ready to open!!!!!!!! Err, wait, I forgot to include banking, postage and etc details *back to editting*

*few minutes later*

Wait ah~~~ need to edit some more (I should be asleep now, gonna OT tomorrow).

*few hours later*

The internet connection was not good at all after midnight, it was so slow I think garden snails are faster. Hehe.

Anyway, the shop is ready :) Feel free to come and visit. At the moment, I have added three collections, a bunch of brush rolls made from reused fabrics and miscellaneous pouches.


here the 2 collections, Clara and Mabushi~~~ I'd recently made and all ready for sale at the link above.


p/s: LOL, today is Saturday, which means that I open the store a day early.

0 comments

Post a Comment