down

4.09.2012

Strips & Prints


How is everyone doing this week? Hope you all enjoyed your Easter weekend. 
Did you guys do anything special? 

For me, I really didn't have much celebration or anything special. After working on Saturday, I headed to Panera to meet with my study group since the school library closed earlier.  We spent Saturday working on two reports that are due in the coming week. Studying at Panera Bread this weekend, I am beginning to think that the store's marketing strategy is to intentional make the environment cold because it was so cold in there that we had to constantly consume coffee and soup. I don't know how many caramel latte and chicken noodle soup I consumed this weekend at Panera. Smh!

Then on Sunday, after the dancing and church fun, I picked up my bags and head to school again. This time, I had to divide my time between two groups. I met with my "Financial Statement" group before continuing the night with my "Strategic Management" group. Exhausted is an understatement on how I feel. The good news is that I have three more weeks of graduate school. :)




Don't forget you can catch up with me on Facebook here for more interactions. On my Facebook page, I post a lot items from current obsessions, items bought, or where to buy something that I love, editorial & street style inspirations. Also on my twitter here, I interact with all followers and I answer all questions that you may have right away.














Wearing: JCrew Pants (here)
JCrew top (here)
Zara Bag (here) & Blazer (similar here)
Christian Louboutin Piagalle (here)
Accessories: H&M bangles and rings

Enjoy the rest of you week!
xoxo
Stella
Photographed by: PaOsin
Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook/Tumblr

0 comments

Post a Comment