down

3.28.2012

Tess Designs' 2012 Spring Collection

I actually gasped out loud when I saw Tess Designs' 2012 Spring Collection.  Oh, my heavens, ladies, Theresa has really outdone herself and has designed exquisitely feminine blouses, skirts, and dresses.  Prepare to be amazed!

Audrey in Gingham is so classically beautiful.  I love it paired with the red accessories as shown and can easily visualize it paired with endless colours.  I have wanted a gingham dress like this for ages!  Made from 100% cotton with a cool rayon lining, this dress will be absolutely sensational to wear.


Judy in Chocolate and Roses has left me breathless.  Isn't it amazing?  I love the gorgeous rose print (you all know my love of prints) and the colour combination is so pretty.  It's made from silk sueded organza (I think I just fainted) and lined in cool rayon.  This dress is on my Mother's Day wish list; I would love to have it grace my wardrobe.  Like all Tess Designs, it's a classically elegant piece that will never go out of style. 


My heart is fluttering over the delicious femininity of Claire in  Daffodil.  Theresa has created it from absolutely stunning silk swiss dot chiffon (!!) and added beautiful pearl buttons in the front.  I absolutely adore the soft lemony colour and see it easily combining with everything from hot pink, to denim, to chocolate.  Gorgeous!


Claire in Cherry Blossom is another stunning addition to Tess' selection of blouses.  I love the delicate cherry blossom print and is flows so beautifully on the silk chiffon.  Again, I am in love with the pretty pearl buttons and exquisite feminine details of the blouse.  I would happily pair this with Ayn in Charcoal or a pair of high-waist denim trousers and ballet flats. 


You know I've lost my heart to Ayn in Poppy.  Just look at that gorgeous texture and the colour is sensational.  My love of pink is well-documented and I am fortunate enough to own both Eloise in Honeysuckle and Pink Stripe.  I read an interview with Issac Mizrahi where he stated that hot pink is a neutral.  I believe he is absolutely right as, really, can you think of a colour that is not complimented by hot pink?  I can see this delicious skirt worn with the Claire blouse in both daffodil and cherry blossom.  Stunning!


For you Art Nouveau-loving ladies out there, Sarah in Spring Garden is just perfect! A beautiful border print silk twill is used to craft this lovely frock. The dramatic print easily dresses up or down, depending on your mood. 

So, are you amazed? I know I am!  See the entire collection here and shop Tess Designs today.  I cannot recommend them highly enough.  The quality is exquisite, the designs timeless, and supporting a talented designer like Theresa is something I am proud to do.

0 comments

Post a Comment