down

3.29.2012

Shorts' season

www.jadore-fashion.com

Hope everyone is doing great. I am going to keep this post brief because as I am typing, I can barely keep my eyes open for so long--I barely had 3 hours sleep from last night. Therefore, I don't want to start rambling off key :)

It feels like the week just started and now the weekend is around the corner. In fact, I can't believe that March will be over this week. This means I am a month closer to my graduation and my birthday month :)

www.jadore-fashion.com

I wore this out to friend's birthday dinner at a restaurant in downtown Maryland called XS. Love the venue and any place that lets me eat waffle anytime of the day is a plus :) It was nice to get out after weeks of being a slave to my books and school. I almost forgot what fun times with friends felt like.

www.jadore-fashion.com
Wearing: Jcrew shorts, Forever21 denim shirt (similar here), H&M blazer, Zara shoes, Aldo bag, Michael kors watch
www.jadore-fashion.com
Enjoy the rest of your week!
xoxo
Stella
Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook/Tumblr

0 comments

Post a Comment