down

3.05.2012

Aqua Maxi skirt


Aqua skirt by www.jadore-fashion.com

How is everyone doing? I feel like I have been MIA for a bit. I sincerely apologize for the lack of outfit post. Honestly, school is getting crazy and mixing full time student with full time work can't be any crazier; but I am hanging it there until May to walk down that stage :) Thank you all for understanding and also for the encouraging emails that I constantly receive. 

Aqua by www.jadore-fashion.com

Aqua skirt by www.jadore-fashion.com

AquabyAqua maxi skirt by www.jadore-fashion.com

I am not sure if you want to hear about my weekend because it is nothing, but school work. If you follow me on Facebook, you would have seen a picture of my Sunday activity, which included books, pen, and highlight marker. Check it out here :)

On Saturday, I got a breathing space to get my nails done. I feel like I spent most of my Saturday afternoon/evening at the nail salon. By the time I got home, all I could do was eat and study. Then on Sunday after church service, I had to meet up with my group for further studying session.

AquabyAqua by www.jadore-fashion.com

On another note, remember the wedding I told you guys about in my last outfit post, this is what I wore. I was trying to decide between wearing this skirt or an ankle pants. I can't explain how cold it was on that day. It was freezing cold and windy at the same time. The wind was practically pushing me as I walked into the church for the wedding. Besides the ridiculous weather, the wedding was great.

Wearing: AquabyAqua skirt (similiar here); Zara shoes (here), H&M lace top (old), H&M clutch
Aqua skirt & H&M clutch by www.jadore-fashion.com
Accessories: Forever21 ring, Macy's necklace & bracelet, Michael Kors Gold watch (similar here)
AquabyAqua skirt by www.jadore-fashion.com
Let me hear from you all...What did you do over the weekend?

Thanks all for you understanding and support!

xoxo
Stella
Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook/Tumblr

Photographed by PaOsin

0 comments

Post a Comment