down

2.29.2012

Introduce about myself


TOPIC: Introduce about myself
My name is ... I am twenty-three(sixteen, eighteen) years old. I live in Ha Noi.My address is ... My telephone number is...
I am middle-sized (tall ,not verytall, short). I am thin (not very thin, ratherfat). My face is round (square, oval). Ihave a fair (dark) complexion. My forehead is broad (narrow) and high (low). I have a straight (turnedup, crooked, aquiline) nose and a round (protruding) chin. My eyebrowsare bushy (pencilled), my eyelashes are thick (thin) and long (short).I have large (small) blue (hazel, black, grey) eyes. My hair is black (fair, dark, blond, chestnut), straight (curly) and short (long, notvery long).
I study at Ha Noi University of Industry. I am going to be a MachatronicEngineer (a lawyer, a teacher, a worker). I likemy future profession and I am going to do my best to become a good Engineer.
I live with a classmate in a rent-house. It is small (large, not very large) but not cheap very much. Welove each other very much and always try to help each other .
I am fond of reading book andplaying computer games. My favourite sport is football (swimming, tennis, hockey). My friends and I often get together toplay different games, to go for a walk or simply to talk.

0 comments

Post a Comment