down

1.11.2012

Tribal Print

www.jadore-fashion.com

This week is going by so fast. This is my last week here and it looks like my flight will be delayed due to the prolonged labor strike. For now, I am crossing my fingers and hoping things get resolved.

www.jadore-fashion.com

In reference to my outfit, I have had the fabric for a while before deciding to make something with it. I decided to combine two different fabrics to create this short. Knowing the temperature here, it is hard to wear anything, but shorts - comfy.

www.jadore-fashion.com
www.jadore-fashion.com
www.jadore-fashion.com
Outfit: Self designed with African Ankara fabric, Forever21 tank top, Baker shoes, Express bracelet, Michael Kors watch, Vintage bag, Ray Ban glasses
www.jadore-fashion.com
www.jadore-fashion.com

Thanks for all your support & comments
xoxo
Stella
Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook/Tumblr

0 comments

Post a Comment