down

12.07.2011

Random thoughts



Hello beautiful people! I am officially done with school--so excited! Class today was the longest ever. I didn't leave school until about 10pm waiting for the rest of the class to finish their presentation. Actually, class typically ends around 8:50pm, but today was exceptional. The good thing is I can officially get some sleep and not worry about what papers, cases, or group meetings.

Today's post includes pictures that I took over this year, but I was not able to post it. All these are random pictures just like my thoughts tonight. And since I am exhausted, I will keep this post short and sweet :)

With my friend Chioma at her birthday dinner

This was during  our summer trip to Dominican Republic
Playing photoshot with friend Bisi
Lovely parents :)
My hubby & I

Have a lovely day!
Hugs & Kisses
Stella
Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook/Tumblr

0 comments

Post a Comment