down

12.28.2011

Dinner With Friends

Prior to my departure and Christmas, I planned a dinner with friends to catch up since everyone has been so busy with work or school. Again, since I was traveling it was nice to reunite before the new year.

www.jadore-fashion.com
Love the decor of the restaurant: classy and chic!
www.jadore-fashion.com
www.jadore-fashion.com
Nice restaurant and great food!
www.jadore-fashion.com
Accessories: Michael Kors watch, Forever21 ring, Macys/Bar II bracelets
www.jadore-fashion.com

Currently blogging from Lagos, Nigeria--it is ridiculously warm. I am still trying to adjust to the 6 hours time difference. As I blog, it is currently 1am  3am here and I have to be up pretty early because I have a flight to the East coast to see family, friends, and for a wedding.

www.jadore-fashion.com
I was having second thoughts about this dress, but after some adjusting and convincing from my friend B and hubby, I decided to "work" it -- love Aqua clothes :)
www.jadore-fashion.com
www.jadore-fashion.com
With friends...
www.jadore-fashion.com
www.jadore-fashion.com
www.jadore-fashion.com
www.jadore-fashion.com
Aqua By jadore-fashion
Outfit: Dress by Aqua; shoes: Christian Louboutins; Clutch: H&M

Hope everyone started their week off great! 
Are you ready for New Year? Any New Year's resolutions?
xoxo
Stella


ps: sorry for the picture overload...don't forget to follow me on twitter as I rant about my experiences

Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook/Tumblr

0 comments

Post a Comment