down

11.29.2009

Copenhagen apartment: Warmth & glamour






Love this home office!





The Copenhagen home of Marianne Brandi and Keld Mikkelsen was in the January issue of Living Etc. I love the mixtures of rich textiles, bold stripes a few bright colors and touches of gleaming silver. They are designer and creative director of Day Birger Mikkelsen, the Danish fashion and home company, so many of the cushions and accessories are part of their line. I also think it's incredible that this apartment is part of a purpose-built block! I don't know where you live, but in London, purpose-built housing certainly doesn't normally feature period crown molding, huge windows and high ceilings!
I have always liked Day Birger home accessories that I see featured in magazines, however I can never find where to buy them! It's frustrating that UK magazines feature this brand but they never mention where to shop for the items. Have any of you seen Day Birger Home items ouside of Denmark?

0 comments

Post a Comment